Where can I buy tickets?
Save time and money by purchasing your ticket or pass online before you visit the park. Tickets are required for all guests ages three and older.
What time does the park open?
Although Aquatica is open every day, park hours vary throughout the year. Be sure to check the Park Hours page for opening and closing times.
Where is Aquatica located?
Aquatica is located just across the street from SeaWorld® on International Drive off the Beachline Expressway (FL 528), 10 minutes south of downtown Orlando and 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport. Click here for location and directions information.
The park's physical address is 5800 Water Play Way, Orlando, FL 32821
How much is parking?
For status of the Aquatica Orlando parking lot capacity, please call 407-545-5550.
- Cars & Motorcycles $25
- RVs $30
- Preferred Parking $35
- Florida Bronze Annual Pass Members receive 50% off general parking. Florida Silver, Gold, and Platinum Annual Pass Members receive free general parking.
What happens if the park reaches capacity?
In order to ensure our guests' comfort and safety, Aquatica Orlando capacity is limited. Admission into the park may be suspended during the day due to periods of high attendance.
Where is Guest Services?
Guest Services is located at the park Main Entrance. Team members can assist you with the following:
- Visitor information (hotels, campsites, points of interest)
- Guides for guests with disabilities
- Travel assistance
- Lost and found
- Lost children
- General park information and assistance
- Park Policies and Ride Restrictions in Spanish and Portuguese are available at Guest Services within the park
In addition, Diaper-changing and baby-nursing areas, first-aid and a 24-hour automated teller machine may be found on-site.
Where do I find a lost child?
Ask the nearest Ambassador for assistance regarding any missing children.
How can I find an item I lost at Aquatica?
If you lost an item during your visit, please fill out our online form by clicking here.
What happens if I lose my ticket or Annual Pass?
Reprints are available at the Self Ticketing Kiosks located at the front of the park. Adults must present valid government-issued photo ID in order to receive their reprinted Passes. A $5 replacement fee will be assessed for lost or stolen Passes.
What should I wear to Aquatica?
Please note that Aquatica Orlando is a family experience, therefore we ask that the appropriate swim attire be worn throughout your visit (i.e., no bathing-suit thongs, please). For the health & safety of all of our guests, children in diapers are required to use waterproof protectors. Appropriate swim attire required, cotton shorts or shirts, sport shorts, cover ups, loose fitting articles, or similar items are not permitted on body slides. Swim wear with buckles, rivets, or any sharp objects are not permitted on body slides. Footwear such as water shoes, sandals, or water socks are permitted, but not on body slides. Check each ride's entry sign for specific restrictions.
Can I bring my camera on rides?
Personal cameras are not permitted on water slides or tube attractions.
Can I wear goggles at Aquatica?
Swim goggles are permitted and may be purchased in several of our gift shops.
What credit cards are accepted at Aquatica?
SeaWorld® accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and JCB at all ticket booths, restaurants and gift shops with proper identification. We also provide ATMs throughout the park for your convenience.
Where can I rent a locker?
Self Service ALL-Day rental for a small locker is $15 and large locker is $20. Three Self Service Rentals are located throughout the park: by IHU Breakaway Falls next to Kata's Kookaburra Cove, near Walkabout Waters across from Adaptations gift shop and at our Main Locker location across from Kiwi Traders gift shop. Picnic lockers are available at the front gate and must be rented from a ticket booth. Picnic lockers are also ALL-Day access and are $10 + a $10 refundable key deposit. Prices are subject to change; please check park for updates.
Where can I learn about Aquatica's Accessibility Policy?
Aquatica Orlando is committed to providing a comfortable experience for all of our guests. The wave pool beaches are sand; however, the remainder of the park has paved pathways. All rivers and family attractions have beach entries (no steps). Wheelchair ramps are available at Cutback Cove, Big Surf Shores and Loggerhead Lane. In addition we have a transfer chair into Roa’s Rapids near the beach entry and a transfer stair near the entrance at Walkabout Waters. The park has five attractions designed with towers that do require stair climbing. The stairs are accessible by current ADA guidelines.
Service animals are welcome at Aquatica Orlando. Service animals are limited to dogs and miniature horses that have been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. Please be aware that service animals are NOT permitted on any attraction at Aquatica Orlando.
Please download the PDF document for the complete guide.
Can Aquatica make accommodations for visually impaired guests?
We are happy to provide assistance for our visually impaired guests with a minimum of two weeks’ notice. Every effort will be made to provide assistance with less than two weeks’ notice, depending on availability, but as much notice as possible is appreciated. Email [email protected] for reservations. Guests requesting assistance will be contacted prior to their visit. When possible and based on Team Member availability, a guide may be provided for some period of time during your visit.
What are the attraction requirements?
For your convenience guests may have their height checked at our concierge cabana. Colored wristbands and signs will indicate which attractions are accessible to each guest based on their height. In general, guests must review and comply with requirements posted at each attraction. Those under 48 inches are required to wear a life vest and must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- KareKare Curl - 48" (122cm) or taller
- Ray Rush - 42" (107cm) or taller
- Taumata Racer® - 42" (107cm) or taller
- Ihu's Breakaway Falls™ - 48" (122cm) or taller
- Omaka Rocka - 48" (122cm) or taller
- Tassie's Twisters - Riders under 48" (122cm) must wear a life vest and be able to maintain proper riding position unassisted
- Whanau Way® - Riders under 48" (122cm) tall must wear a life vest and be able to maintain proper riding position unassisted in a double tube
- Walhalla Wave® - 42" (107cm) or taller
- Dolphin Plunge® - 48" (122cm) or taller
- Roa's Rapids® - Riders under 51" (130cm) tall are required to wear a life vest to experience this attraction
- Loggerhead Lane - Guests under 48" (122cm) must wear a life vest
- Kata's Kookaburra Cove® - Children must be under 48" (122cm). Adults/guardians must be accompanied by a child
- Walkabout Waters - Children under 6 must be accompanied by a supervising companion
- Cutback Cove & Big Surf Shores - Weak or non-swimmers without life vests should not go beyond black line. We strongly suggest that all swimmers wear a lift vest due to the nature of this attraction.
For full accessibility guidelines and ride restrictions, please download the Accessibility Guide.
Where can I learn more about ride safety during my visit?
Safety is our highest priority, and we meet or exceed all safety guidelines set forth by state agencies, industry organizations, as well as our ride and slide manufacturers. Each ride has a posted safety warning sign at the entrance, which may be different for each attraction. Guests should review these safety requirements, based on manufacturer guidelines and our park safety protocols.
Are life vests available?
Safety is our Number 1 concern, therefore, all guests under 48" are required to wear life vests on most attractions. Please see specific ride regulation signs for details.
Aquatica Orlando provides United States Coast Guard (USCG) Type III life vests in a variety of sizes and Type II for infants free of charge throughout the park. Only USCG Type II or III life vests may be worn; floatation devices such as noodles, swimmies, puddle jumpers, in-suit floatation devices, personal swim rings/floats and boogie boards are not permitted.
Personal life vests that are in good condition and clearly marked approved by the USCG - Type II, III and V may be worn at Aquatica Orlando if approved and tagged by our staff. Please visit our Concierge Cabana on the beach for details. Our concierge can also provide our guests with a colored wristband to easily identify which rides they meet the height requirements for.
What kind of security should I expect at Aquatica?
Our security procedures are designed to keep our guests, ambassadors, and animals safe. Security procedures at Aquatica Orlando, may result in slight delays while entering the park. As a part of this process:
- All bags, backpacks, and packages are subject to inspection prior to entering the park.
- As a reminder, the following items are not permitted to be brought into Aquatica Orlando for the safety of our animals and our guests: weapons, glass bottles, cans, any other type of sharp objects, straws, large hard or soft coolers, and any hazardous items or materials.
- Please leave any unnecessary articles secured within your vehicle to expedite your entry into the park.
- Aquatica Orlando is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of vehicle including articles left within.
What is a Cashless Wristband?
With the Cashless Wristband program, there’s no need to worry about carrying cash around all day long. Simply use your credit card or make a payment to set up a spending account at Guest Relations or the Information & Reservation Counter at the start of your day. You’ll be issued waterproof wristbands that can be used for purchases throughout Aquatica Orlando. Your account will automatically settle at the end of the day.
Can I bring my own food and coolers?
Aquatica Orlando has clear limitations on what types of food/beverage purchased outside are allowed to be brought in to the park. Coolers are permitted, but they must be no larger than 16-quart size. For guests with special dietary requirements a limited number of unlimited access daily picnic size lockers are available for rent at the park. Two picnic areas are located at the bus drop-off area at the front of the park and guests may re-enter these areas as often as they would like during an operating day. The guest has the option to donate any pre-packaged/unopened food that is not permitted in the park to the Second Harvest Food Bank serving the Orlando area.
The following food and beverage items are not permitted:
- Picnic lunches or other family portion servings (such as large bags of chips great than 3.5 oz, sandwiches, hot dogs, slices of pizza, subs, fried chicken, etc)
- Any outside beverages except bottled water (this includes teas, sodas, alcohol, etc in any size containers)
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted
Coolers may contain:
- Snacks in individual serving sizes (cracker packs, bags of chips, fruit snacks, etc. that are under 3.5 oz)
- Bottled water
- Baby food in plastic containers
Can my children visit Aquatica without me?
Except when participating in an event intended for young guests such as our Adventure Camps®, sleepovers, birthday parties and educational programs, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment® suggests that visitors 13 and younger be accompanied by an adult.
Can I smoke at Aquatica?
For the comfort and safety of all of our guests, smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is permitted in the park in the designated smoking area only. These designated area is located near Omaka Rocka and is clearly marked on the park map.
What happens if there is inclement weather in the area?
The safety of all our guests and team members is our top priority. Inclement weather may cause us to temporarily close rides or areas of the park.
What if there is a hurricane during my visit to Orlando?
"Peace of Mind" Hurricane Policy
In the event a named tropical storm or hurricane approaches Orlando, Tampa, or a guest's hometown, the parks will reschedule or refund any vacation package and/or individual park tickets booked through SeaWorld Vacations, Busch Gardens Vacations, DiscoveryCove.com, SeaWorld.com, Aquatica.com, BuschGardens.com, or the call center. The parks will not apply any cancellation or change fees for this service. For additional SeaWorld information call 407-545-5550.