Afternoon showers are common during the summer months in Orlando and safety is our priority.
We closely monitor weather conditions and for the safety of our guests, Ambassadors, and animals, we may suspend operations during periods of inclement weather. During these periods guests may be asked to evacuate ride areas, pools, and dining areas to seek shelter. Sunny Day Tickets are issued at Guest Relations if your day is impacted by inclement weather. Guests must exchange their single day ticket or multi-day ticket before being issued a Sunny Day Ticket and may not re-enter the park. Sunny Day Tickets are valid for a return visit within 1 year from the date of issue. Aquatica reserves the right to change this policy without prior notice, some restrictions apply.
Operational changes during inclement weather include:
- All Sunny Day Guarantee tickets will be issued at the Guest Relations area near the park exit.
- Culinary locations, may close and be used as shelter; culinary service will resume as soon as it is safe for guests and our Ambassadors to move about the park.
- Parking, Lockers, All Day Dining, Quick Queue®, Cabanas and Loungers, and other park amenities are non-refundable and not eligible for replacement under Sunny Day Guarantee.
- The following are not eligible for Sunny Day Tickets: Pass Members; Complimentary ticket holders (including Sunny Day ticket); 14 Day Length of Stay tickets and packages; Discovery Cove ticket packages (including 14 day unlimited); Guests who leave without exchanging their ticket on the day of their original visit; Guests who do not have their original admission ticket.
- The following MAY not be eligible for Sunny Day Tickets and should check at Guest Relations for details: Promotional / discounted tickets (group sale tickets); Promotional Multi Day tickets; Third Party tickets not purchased directly from SeaWorld and Aquatica.