Guests using wheelchairs will need to transfer from their wheelchair to ascend the steps. Guests will need to be able to position themselves appropriately to ride each slide and exit splash pool (18 inches depth). Guests may need assistance from a member of their party to complete this process.
In order to ride Taumata Racer, guests must meet the following criteria:
- Ability to maintain the proper riding position throughout the ride
- Control of upper torso – including head and neck
- Ability to hold on with two functioning hands
- Ability to brace self with one functioning leg
- Ability to enter and exit the ride without endangering self or others
- Appropriate observed conduct
Full or braced arm casts, full and lower leg casts, or brace between legs are not permitted. Pad required for wrist or forearm casts and exposed metal on prosthetic devices.