How can I register for this offer?
Register online using the ID.me process.
- Already a member? Sign in with your email address and password.
- Not a member? Select "Join Now" and complete the First Responder form.
How do I change the names on my tickets?
Once you have completed the ticketing process, the name on the ticket cannot be changed.
How will I receive my tickets? Will they be e-mailed to me?
After you are verified, follow the instructions in your ID.me confirmation email. After this process is complete, your tickets will be emailed to you.
I received my tickets via email but accidentally deleted the original email. How do I get my tickets again?
Completed ticket orders can be viewed within the SeaWorld account you created during the checkout process (if you created one); that is separate from your ID.me account, however you may have used the same email address and password. If you did not create a SeaWorld account, then you will need to contact SeaWorld customer service and provide the email address entered to receive the tickets and they will be re-sent.
Which internet browsers works best with ID.me?
Please contact ID.me by phone at 1-866-775-4363 or by email at [email protected]
What is the deadline for redeeming my tickets?
Discounted First Responder and Guest Single-Day Tickets must be purchased by July 31, 2019, and redeemed by August, 18, 2019.
Which internet browsers works best with ID.me?
For optimal user experience, it is recommended to use a home computer with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari. Mobile devices sometimes provide an unsatisfactory experience.
Who is eligible for the First Responders offer?
Aquatica San Diego is grateful for all the First Responders who selflessly provide critical services to our community. For your courage and dedication, we thank you. To show our appreciation, we’re offering discounted single-day tickets to First Responders and up to 3 guests (4 total). Offer only available online. Not available at the front gate. Only valid for residents of the United States.
Qualified First Responders must validate through the ID.me process on this website in order to take advantage of this offer. Aquatica is working with ID.me to provide an online verification of First Responder personnel in a secure and privacy-enhancing manner. Qualified First Responders include current and former law enforcement, firefighter and EMT personnel, and 911 Call Dispatchers with proof of certification validated through the online First Responder ID process. Click here for ID.me's detailed information about First Responder eligibility.
Which parks are participating in this promotion?
SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Antonio, Busch Gardens Tampa and Busch Gardens Williamsburg are also participating in First Responders Salute promotions. Tickets purchased are only valid at the park that the tickets were purchased from. Four total tickets are available to First Responders. Once a collective total of four tickets are redeemed, offers will no longer be available on any park website.
ID.me Technical FAQExpand All
After logging in with the id.me system, I’m seeing the login page for the park, instead of my offers, do I need to login here too?
This most often happens for one of three reasons
- You are accessing a different offer than id.me has you qualified for (for instance, you’re accessing the “Active Duty” offer page, when id.me has you registered as a Veteran or Retiree.Id.me can assist in this case.Their verification support website is: https://help.id.me/hc/en-us/articles/202858654-Verification-assistance-general-support
- You started your process somewhere other than the park offer page to verify with id.me (either on their site, or on an external page).You must start your journey by using the buttons on the offer page on the park site that you want to access offers for.
- You have other id.me tabs or are logged into the park site already.The easiest way to continue is to open a single “incognito” window on your browser (In Chrome:Control+Shift+N;in Safari: the “Private” tab) - then come back to the park offer page & try verifying with id.me through the links again.
I've logged in successfully and see your “offers” page -- but there are no offers there?
This could be a few different issues:
- You took advantage of the promotion already at some point in the past year and will be able to once again in the next period, please see the promotion details for more information.
NOTE: If you are merely trying to find your tickets from your earlier purchase, you should have them in email, or alternatively by logging into the account you ordered from last time (IF you created a password/account). Otherwise, you can contact us to look up your order & resend.
- We may be experiencing an error in our link with id.me. Please try again in 30 minutes and if still unable, use our contact us form to give us as much details as you can!
- We might have made a mistake! Please contact us as above with your details (affiliation, offer, id.me email, browser, and any other relevant details to help us assist).
During Checkout for *my* offer, it says “guest name” – does this mean I can bring an extra guest with me?
We apologize for any confusion here: No. As our special guest, this is meant to YOUR name that will appear on your evoucher.
Certain promotions, like Active Duty military, may also have options for dependent tickets – however, you will select a quantity for these and be prompted for each additional guest name as separate entries during checkout.
Can I exchange or trade-up my item for a pass?
Please review the terms for each offer. In most cases, this promotional product cannot be exchanged or transferred, unless explicitly stated.
Who else can I bring – what if they’re not immediate family?
Each offer page (active duty, veteran/retired, teacher, first responder, etc.) have individual terms for that offer; please read the details for each for eligibility requirements about the offer for which you’re eligible. Every attendee will need a ticket/card, so be sure you have the correct quantity selected to account for every member of your party!